Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- CFI Education reserves the right to prevent you using the Website and the Services (or any part of them) at its sole discretion.
- While it is CFI Education’s objective to make the Website accessible at all times, the Website may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of CFI Education, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. CFI Education shall also have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, settings, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
User Code of Conduct
- The User shall not post or transmit through this Website any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- The User can not redeem / utilize more than one discount / promo code for a program / course.
- When making payment of the Fee by bank transfer you will be liable for all transaction fee incurred.
- Registration in CFI Education can be made for either a single online / classroom course or a combination of online / classroom courses.
- Full fee for the online course (“Fee”) shall be payable in advance. CFI Education shall not be obligated to refund any Fee whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the “look and feel” and other visual or non-literal elements) whether registered or unregistered) in the Website and Services, information content on the Website or accessed as part of the Services, any database operated by us and all the Website design, text and graphics, software and all software compilations, underlying source code shall remain our property (or that of our licensors). User shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property. All rights are reserved.
- None of the material listed in Clause 5.a may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without our prior express written permission. You may, however, store or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise modify, reproduce, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
- CFI Education may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, CFI Education shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of a User in the event of any conduct by the User which CFI Education, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement. All such provisions wherein the context so requires shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Our right to terminate this Agreement shall not prejudice any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- All provisions of this Agreement apply equally to and are for the benefit of CFI Education, it subsidiaries, any holding companies of CFI Education, its (for their) affiliated and it (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that this Agreement may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties).
- Legal issues arising out of, but not exclusive to the use of, this Website or the Services are governed by and in accordance with the laws of India (exclusive of its rules regarding conflicts of laws) and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon.
In case the institute cancels the training program, users will be refunded the full amount of payment within 15 days of the cancellation of the program.
Refund of the training will not be possible in any case whatsoever once the user makes payment. In case of any medical issue, the user can submit the reason in writing to the institute, and a refund may be processed at the discretion of the Institute.