Ace The CFA Level 1 Exam In 2022
About CFA Program
CFA® Charter is a professional credential offered by CFA Institute to Investment and Financial professionals. CFA® exam consists of three Levels I, II & III and takes approximately 2 years (at a minimum) to complete. The average times taken is approx. 3-4 years.
To earn a CFA Charter, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, 4000 hours of acceptable professional work experience and passed the Level I, Level II, and Level III exams.
CFA Program Packages
|Classroom / Live Online||Self-Paced||Crash Course|
|INR 33000||INR 19999||INR 9999|
|Classroom / Live Zoom||Yes||–||–|
|Class Video Recording||Yes||Yes||–|
|Printed Study Material||Yes||–||–|
|Soft-Copy of Slides||Yes||Yes||–|
|Question Bank (3,000 MCQs with
|Formulas / Summary Book||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Crash Course (Live Classes & Videos)||–||–||Yes|
|1-1 Doubt Sessions||Yes||–||–|
|Online Email Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pass Protection Guarantee*||Yes||Yes||–|
|App Access (Android only)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
*Pass Protection Guarantee: We are very confident about our CFA Prep Material, hence, we offer pass protection guarantee. In this, we will provide you free video access for your next attempts, until you clear you CFA level I exam. To become eligible for this, you must meet following criteria:
- Purchased at least classroom / live online / self paced packages for previous exam (candidates who purchased crash course are not eligible)
- Completed at least 80% of the video and attempted at least 3 mock exams on our platform for previous CFA Level I exam
Level I CFA® Program
The exam tests the basic understanding of the concepts and their application in form of multiple choice questions. The program can be taken up by graduates or someone who is into the final year of his / her graduation.
Career after CFA® Program –
See below the top occupations for CFA® Charterholders
- Portfolio Manager
- Research Analyst
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Relationship Managers, Sales, & Marketing
- Risk Manager
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Performance Measurement Specialist
- Private Banker
- To become CFA® Program candidate, minimum eligibility is to:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, OR
- Be in the 2nd year of a bachelor’s degree program,
- To get the charter: Have 4000 hours of professional work experience in the investment decision-making process (accrued before, during, or after participation in the CFA® Program)
For more details on eligibility, visit CFA Institute site at www.cfainstitute.org
More Information About CFA® Program
|Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Topic Focus||Investment Tools||Asset Valuation||Portfolio Management|
|Learning Focus||Knowledge & Comprehension||Application and Analysis||Synthesis and Valuation|
The curriculum is organized into ten general topic areas that provide a framework for making investment decisions:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Quantitative methods
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Corporate finance
- Equity investments
- Fixed-income investments
- Alternative investments
- Portfolio management and wealth planning
CFA Exam Weightage
|Topic Area||Level I- 2022||Level II- 2022||Level III- 2022|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15-20%||10-15%||10-15%|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||13-17%||10-15%||0%|
|Corporate Issuers / Finance||8-12%||5-10%||0%|
CFA Pass Rates
August 2022 exam pass rate:
Level I: 37%
Level II: 40%
Level III: 48%
CFA Exam Fee (Level I, II, III)
CFA Exam fee consists of one time registration fee + exam fee. The one time registration fee is US$350 which is payable at the time of first time exam registration.
The exam fee for each level is (level I, II and III) is US$ 900 for early registration and US$ 1,200 for standard registration. Please visit www.cfainstitute.org for more information on dates regarding early registration deadline and standard registration deadline.
Moreover, Indian students also need to pay the GST at 18% of the total fee.
For example, If a candidate is registering for CFA Level I attempt for the first time, he/she will pay $350+$900 for early registration or $350+$900 for standard registration. The candidate should also add 18% GST on this amount.
- Day 1 Ethics and Professional Standards
- Day 2 Quant-I
- Day 3 Quant-II
- Day 4 Quant-III
- Day 5 Quant-IV
- Day 6 Quant-V
- Day 7 Financial Reporting & Analysis -I
- Day 8 Financial Reporting & Analysis -II
- Day 9 Financial Reporting & Analysis -III
- Day 10 Financial Reporting & Analysis -IV
- Day 11 Financial Reporting & Analysis -V
- Day 12 Equity Investments-I
- Day 13 Equity Investments-II
- Day 14 Equity Investments-III
- Day 15 Corporate Issuers-I
- Day 16 Corporate Issuers-II
- Day 17 Corporate Issuers-III
- Day 18 Fixed Income-I
- Day 19 Fixed Income-II
- Day 20 Fixed Income-III
- Day 21 Economics-I
- Day 22 Economics-II
- Day 23 Economics-III
- Day 24 Economics-IV
- Day 25 Derivatives-I
- Day 26 Derivatives-II
- Day 27 Alternatives-I
- Day 28 Portfolio Management-I
- Day 29 Portfolio Management-II
- Day 30 Doubts / Backup Classes I
** 4 more days for Revisions and Doubt Clearing (As mentioned in the brochure)
** This training schedule is indicative; additional classes might be there based on the requirements.
- Live classroom training with doubt clearing
- Recorded videos for revision
- Printed study material
- 4 Mock tests / Question bank for Practice
- Extensive Study material / formula sheets / Lecture handouts
- Industry Expert Faculties (CFA® Charterholders and candidates)
- 24 x 7 student learning support
- Placement support after completion of program
I am into the 2nd year of my graduation; can I enroll into the CFA® program?
Yes. Minimum requirement is bachelor degree and students into the 2nd year of graduation can also enroll. You need to have a valid international passport to register for the exam.
How long does the CFA® Program take to complete?
It is possible to complete the CFA® program in minimum of 2 years. However, the average time to complete the full CFA program is 3-4 years.
What is the exam pattern for CFA® exam Level I?
The CFA® exam Level I is a 4.5 hour exam with 180 multiple choice questions.
What kind of job opportunities will I get as a CFA® charter holder?
CFA® charterholders works in research firms, consultancy firm, investment banks, equity research, trading and broking houses, private equity firms etc. They add value to various functions of investment decision making process.
Can I take the demo class before buying the prep program?
Yes. We do provide free demo classes. CFI Institute wants you to be 100% satisfied with the faculty before you enroll into the prep program.
Why should I Prepare with Corporate Finance Institute for CFA® preparation?
We focus on 3 things. Selective CFA® Curriculum study, practice tests & revision, Mock test series with explanation.
If I miss one of my classes can I attend one from a different batch?
Yes you can. We will always look to accommodate you on another classroom session if you cannot make one of your classes but that is subject to seat availability.
Do you also help us getting placed post completion of CFA® Program?
Since we have good working relationships from corporates, we can assist candidates in the placement to those who cleared the Level I exam. We charge a placement fee of 5% of annual fixed ctc (applicable only when candidates is selected through placement team efforts and accepts the job offer).